The less you say, the better. It is a rule that I try to live by. What you say, can be used against you. Why take the chance? You do have to disclose material facts and you do have to tell the truth. If you don’t, you risk getting sued later.
- Our home is in perfect condition.
- It has been on the market for ___ days.
- We have never had a problem with ___.
- We always wanted to fix/renovate that, but..
- We spent lots of money on ___, ___, and ___.
- I’m not taking less than $___ for my home.
- The neighbours are really ___.
- We are selling because ___.