Hi. I am Keith Marshall.
There are a lot of Realtors out there, but how many can call themselves a “Real Estate Expert”? It is a bold statement, I know. However, over the past several years on my journey to becoming a really good Realtor, I have learned (and shared what I’ve learned) and have acquired a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of Kitchener Waterloo real estate.
I’m here to make it easy.
I work with homebuyers, home sellers, property investors and families relocating into or within Waterloo Region, helping them understand the values of homes, schools and neighbourhoods. Whether you’re buying or selling, new to the Kitchener-Waterloo or have lived here your whole life, there is a lot to know. My aim is to take the stress and mystery out of the home buying and selling process.
Learning by teaching
Online, in the comfort of our own homes and offices, many people begin gathering information about buying or selling their next home. The internet has quickly become the place to go to for information about homes, schools and neighbourhoods, as well as most everything else. Through writing about real estate and taking an interest in everything from interest rates to vacancy rates, from bus routes to school lunches, and from home sales statistics to neighbourhood demographics, I’ve learned and I’ve shared what I’ve learned through my blogs and book.
Who is Keith Marshall?
Here are nine random things about me
1) I bought my first home in Taichung Taiwan, a condo on the 15th floor.
2) I love music, especially jazz, especially Thelonious Monk.
3) I speak Mandarin Chinese well enough to travel around China.
4) I don’t strive for perfection. Perfection is unattainable.
5) I love traveling. I’ve visited more than 40 countries.
6) I blog almost everyday.
7) I like small words and short sentences.
8) I like round numbers. I’d like to say that I trust them, but I don’t.
9) I’ve lived in UpTown/Westmount area of KW since 2000.