Wednesday February 19, 2020. In this week’s Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate News: spreadsheets, videos, Toronto-Waterloo Region corridor, Waterloo Region’s growth, airbnb, condo prices, narwals, sales down, new cities, data…Read More
Six weeks into the year and there is either a lot of activity or not much happening depending on your budget range.
The key takeaways from this update:
1) Homes are selling for an average of 10% over list price
2) 10% of the homes selling are not waiting for offer night. They are instigating BULLY OFFERS
3) High priced homes and mid priced homes are slow to come to the market.
1) Almost everything that was listed in January is now already sold.
2) The LP/SP ratio rose by 2%. But that can be explained by seasonality.
Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Market Report January 2020 — Consumers can’t buy what’s not there. For the third consecutive month, the number of sales was…Read More
Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate News Wednesday February 5, 2020 Wednesday February 5, 2020. In this week’s Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate News: good house, happy winter,…Read More
How’s the Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Market, January 27, 2020? We have one trends developing…Read More
Wednesday January 22, 2020. In this week’s Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate News: reversing roles, Electrohome, cancelling Hamilton’s LRT, interest rates, micro-units, best 2019 businessnstories, 50 years of Canadian housing, Maeklong Railway Market, working hard or hardly working…Read More
How’s the 2020 Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Market? A problem with inventory is one for buyers!
1) Single family homes priced below $600,000 are selling fast. Often in less than five days.
2) Bully offers are the rule not the exception as buyers don’t want to wait till offer night.
3) The list price to sale price ratio of homes that have sold so far this year (on my list) are selling for 8% over list price.
Wednesday January 8, 2020. In this week’s Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate News: so long to Kaohsiung, 2019 market stats, 2020 predictions, when to buy in 2020, valuable assets, top 10 business ness stories, sellers market, Taiwan motorbikes, 2016 2017 redo?Read More
2019 Kitchener-Waterloo real estate market year in review. Prices up. Inventory down. Days on market also down.Read More
Canada’s housing market improved for the 9th month in a row in November, with strong gains in both sales and price growth – a trend that’s expected to continue into 2020.Read More