Six weeks into the year and there is either a lot of activity or not much happening depending on your budget range.
The key takeaways from this update:
1) Homes are selling for an average of 10% over list price
2) 10% of the homes selling are not waiting for offer night. They are instigating BULLY OFFERS
3) High priced homes and mid priced homes are slow to come to the market.
1) Almost everything that was listed in January is now already sold.
2) The LP/SP ratio rose by 2%. But that can be explained by seasonality.