A bi-weekly video of Kitchener-Waterloo real estate market activityRead More
Six weeks into the year and there is either a lot of activity or not much happening depending on your budget range.
The key takeaways from this update:
1) Homes are selling for an average of 10% over list price
2) 10% of the homes selling are not waiting for offer night. They are instigating BULLY OFFERS
3) High priced homes and mid priced homes are slow to come to the market.
1) Almost everything that was listed in January is now already sold.
2) The LP/SP ratio rose by 2%. But that can be explained by seasonality.
Have you ever noticed that most real estate agents if they have a logo on their card or sign it will be a roofline?…Read More
I met a private home seller the other day. I was out with clients and they added the stop to the list. The private…Read More
My brokerage sends out satisfaction realtor review surveys as part of our great service. Here is what people who work with me say about…Read More
I get a lot questions on the chat widget. I like that. Many people have questions about neighbourhoods or houses or schools. With those…Read More
Yesterday I banged out a quick 300-word post titled, “Why is Kitchener-Waterloo the #1 real estate market?” It was based on a Real Estate…Read More
Don’t leave Toronto-Waterloo expecting a higher quality of life in the Bay Area I have nothing to add to this excellent analysis. Here is the…Read More
In terms of return on Investment, is it better to buy two houses or one? Here is the scenario. You are getting ready to…Read More
I’ve got a new rule that I’m calling the the 10% solution. Earlier this year after dealing with a nasty and deceitful private home…Read More