Bully Offers slow down a bit
We have more data since two weeks ago (when I did my first how’s the market video) showing us how the Kitchener-Waterloo real estate market is behaving.
The key takeaways are:
- Houses that my clients are interested in are selling about 8.5% above list price.
- The number of Bully offers has declined. I think there was a lot of pent up demand from December and the first week of January.
- The markets above and below $500,000 are behaving quite differently. The prices paid over list price are more than 5% apart.
In this video I also
- do a couple of client case studies,
- a look at sales in different neighbourhoods and
- some price range comparisons
link to Youtube
How’s the market January 14, 2020