How’s the Market? April 21 2020
In this episode of “How’s the Kitchener-Waterloo real estate market”, we are two more weeks into the Covid-19 lockdown and the randomness of late March and early April are behind us now.
Buyers have retreated and listings are lasting a lot longer on the market.
In this video I answer 7 Questions.
- What’s going on with Bully offers?
- Are people still buying houses?
- Are vacant properties selling?
- Are tenanted properties selling?
- What about re-listed properties and properties with price changes?
- And do conditionally sold homes firm up and make it to sold sold?
We take a short look at what happened before March 15 and what has happened since. I have some predictions of what will happen over the next two weeks.
As an aside, I am surprised by the number of vacant and tenanted properties in our market. It seems a little odd. I had no idea that these numbers would be so high.
Other important links
How’s the KW real estate market? Covid-19 impacts Bully Offers, Prices and Conditional Sales.
Four signs that you should go see that listings
Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate News – April 15