Six weeks into the year and there is either a lot of activity or not much happening depending on your budget range.
The key takeaways from this update:
- Homes are selling for an average of 10% over list price
- 10% of the homes selling are not waiting for offer night. They are instigating BULLY OFFERS
- High priced homes and mid priced homes are slow to come to the market.
- Almost everything that was listed in January is now already sold.
- The LP/SP ratio rose by 2%. But that can be explained by seasonality.
More news you need to know
What happened in January